A Biblical process to make disciples
Discipleship is a development process based on small groups which allow the believer to accept the Lordship of Christ in everyone’s life. Also it will help you develop a personal, lasting and strong relationship based in obedience with Christ under the guidance of a mature leader who practices the actions of a true disciple of Christ.
You will Learn to:
- Spent time alone with the Lord
- Have fellowship with believers
- Life according to the Word of God
- Witness to the World
- Pray with faith
- Minister to others
- Discipleship 1: The Cross of the Disciple
You will develop a deep relationship with Christ. You will practice 6 Bible principles for each disciple.
- Discipleship 2: A Disciple Character
- You will develop a Christ like character as you will live more in the Spirit.
- Discipleship 3: The Victory of the Disciple
- You will experiment the victory over the world, the flesh and the devil with spiritual warfare
- Discipleship 4: The Mission of the Disciple
- You will join God Mission to make disciples while you identify your spiritual growth and your role in ministry.